The Avalon Day Spa is a day spa located in Michigan, U.S.A. and is inspired by the healers and herbalists of the fabled Avalon Island. The Avalon Day Spa is committed to providing exceptional services using innovative techniques and professional grade products to deliver proven results.
Sarah Vail is the director for The Avalon Day Spa. She is a Licensed Aesthetician
- Certified in Oncology Skincare by Oncology Training International
- Certified in Tesla High Frequency and Galvanic Facials by Concepts Institute of Advanced Esthetics
- Certified in Light Emitting Diodes / LED Facials by Concepts Institute of Advanced Esthetics
- Certified in Bio Dynamic Lymphatic Drainage by Esthetic Development Center
- Certified in Geneo+ Treatments by Pollagen/Lumenis
- Certified in Lash Extensions including Fantasy Color Lashes in Classic and Hybrid Style by Lash Affair
- Certified in Dermaplane Facial Treatments by Dermaplane Pro
- Training in Bridal, Special Event, Vintage and Airbrush Makeup by Multimedia Makeup Academy
- CIDESCO International trained in Shiatsu, Viennese & European Facial Massage
- CIDESCO International trained in treatment of Rosacea & Sensitive Skin
- Trained in treatment of Melasma by Lira Clinical
In addition to being director for The Avalon Day Spa, Sarah also manages the blog, www.theavalondayspa.blog being one of it’s content writers. She welcomes a network of personal trainers, life coaches, nutritionists, therapists and more to assist all in elevating quality of life in all aspects.