Eczema Relief Cream
Eczema Relief Cream
- Brand: Derma E
- Product Code: Eczema Relief Cream
- Reward Points: 19
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Hypoallergenic and gluten-free cream formulated with colloidal oatmeal and a unique blend of botanical extracts addresses dry skin symptoms.
- Works to relieve flaky and scaly skin
- Colloidal Oatmeal helps to relieve itchiness and skin irritation
- Free from steroids, coal tar or pine tar
- Supports to restore skin’s protective barrier with neem leaf
- Comforts and relieves skin issues related to ezcema and psoriasis
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Skin protectant that helps relieve itchiness and skin irritation.
- Neem Leaf: Contains fatty acids that keep the skin moisturized and hydrated while restoring skin’s protective barrier.
- Bearberry Extract: Its antioxidant properties help smooth and brighten the skin.
- Burdock Extract: Soothing properties help to resolve skin issues, regardless of skin type.
Active Ingredient: Collodial Oatmeal 1% Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Arctostaphylos, Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower, Coco-Caprylate, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fagara Zanthoxyloides Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Melia Azadirachta Leaf, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
DERMA E is constantly striving to lessen their impact on the environment and improve their conservation efforts within their organization to make a positive difference in the sustainability of our world.
DERMA E recognizes their responsibility to the community, customers and our environment which is why they refuse to use over 2,500 ingredients that are harmful to either our person or environment. In an effort to further serve the people and the environment, they have recently partnered with Clean Hub to become a completely plastic neutral company. Their packaging components are 100% recyclable, and they offset 100% of conventional electricity use with wind energy certificates. Their Natural Mineral Sunscreens are formulated with ingredients identified as safe for coral reef ecosystems and their nano-particle-free, chemical-free broad spectrum Zinc Oxide is tested and proven to be reef safe.